Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know if they work and your the crash test dummy who found out about the Brembo's so help a brother out!!! You got a SRT8 and forgot all about us Rango guys!!! :D

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
Yeah......sorry. lol

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,918 Posts
Just kidding....but its quite sn undertaking to switch out the springs on these vehicles.....especially the front. Then you need alignments etc. Pretty expensive when her durango already sits sbout an inch lower.

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boooooooooo!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just kidding....but its quite sn undertaking to switch out the springs on these vehicles.....especially the front. Then you need alignments etc. Pretty expensive when her durango already sits sbout an inch lower.
what did you mean by "...already sits lower" ? Lower than what/how?

I would love to get a stiffer ride and at least a 1.5 to 2" drop...but if it worked or was easy JGC kit wouldn't Eibach just also put our Durangos on the list for compatibility? Im sure they'd love to sell and market them to more vehicles if they could...

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe he's referring to the fact that R/T's sit lower!

·
Registered
66 Posts
ahh ok...

I wonder if that SEMA show Gen3 DD actually ran...like was it driveable? or was it just for "show", literally !

I thought SEMA was a show for displaying a cars capabilities and aftermarket possibilities!

Instead we get teased by a car with a drop we cant have and a Corsa Exhaust that doesnt exist, 2 very doable items you would think?

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You mean the orange one.. "tow hook" ??

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep! forgot it had a name!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts