Jeepgarage FTW!!!

Keep on ROLLING!

·
Registered
GC Laredo, Liberty
1 Posts
Re: *****CONGRATS JeepGarage! 43,000 members *****

Hello,
Joe, Corinne and our two sons would like to say hello. We are from a city just northwest of Detroit called Livonia.
We drive;
Dad(me) 2007 black Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with Quadra Trac 1 and a 3.7 liter engine.....ME LIKEE!
Corinne(wife) 2006 Jeep Lieberty with the 3.7 V-6 and a automatic transmission. It is also black and nicely appointed.
Dan(son) 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited with stock 18 inch tires on factory rims. It is green with a soft top, manual transmission and a 3.7 liter V-6 also.
Mike(youngest son) 2000 Dodge Dakota with a 4.7 liter V-8, an automatic transmission and it is an eztra cab. It is also a 4X4 and painted green. His next vehicle will most likely be a Jeep also.
Joe.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #586
wow...just noticed we went over 46000! I never imagined in march 2009 when I said to myself...."lets start a forum where members can help build it" I was told...."if you build it...they will come!" I started conversations with an experienced forum guy who had built a camera forum using Vbulletin software. I started doing some research and realized it was so cheap to start to discussion forum....even when buying the software and hosting! I started to spread the word among my Jeep friends! Before long we had 50 members and it has grown almost by the minute...each day...for the last 4 years 3 months and 21 days to what it is now! What does the next 4 years, 3 months and 21 days bring to JeepGarage? Only time will tell!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,438 Posts
wow...just noticed we went over 46000! I never imagined in march 2009 when I said to myself...."lets start a forum where members can help build it" I was told...."if you build it...they will come!" I started conversations with an experienced forum guy who had built a camera forum using Vbulletin software. I started doing some research and realized it was so cheap to start to discussion forum....even when buying the software and hosting! I started to spread the word among my Jeep friends! Before long we had 50 members and it has grown almost by the minute...each day...for the last 4 years 3 months and 21 days to what it is now! What does the next 4 years, 3 months and 21 days bring to JeepGarage? Only time will tell!
:joe:

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #590
so when will we hit 50k tomorrow?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
50000!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just my first post.

JGC Overland on order.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
New member from the Tidewater area of Virginia. Awaiting build out of 32014 JKUR Anvil Manual Transmission, hard top, side air bags and tow group. Long time ago owned a succession of Cherokees, each with manual transmission. Glad to be here and quite a nice site. Thanks everyone.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #595
yes...6 more days till JeepGarage's 5th birthday.....

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
check the wk2 forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to be the newest member. I have been checking out the forums as a guest for a while, but since we ordered a '15 Limited Eco-diesel, I figured it's time to join!

581 - 600 of 608 Posts