Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, due to the spring/summer months upon us, as a sales manager I am no longer able to give Jeep Garage the full attention it deserves.

I'm taking this opportunity to pass this to one of our best, and most knowledgeable employees, Craig Benner. He is a current Wrangler owner and has the best product knowledge of any staff member here at Koons.

I will still be checking in from time to time but he will be the main contact from this point forward. His contact information is below.

Thanks,

Erica Ramsey
Sales Manager

Craig Benner
Internet Sales Manager
703-790-0900 EXT. 17638
[email protected]
570-556-0451 (TEXT ONLY)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Erica or Craig,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Does this apply to existing inventory? Or orders only? I bought my 2015 JGC through the group buy back in 2014 and had a fantastic experience.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
117 Posts
Glad to have this Group buy still going. Erica you were awesome to deal with and i am Sure Craig will be no different. Welcome aboard Craig.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well Craig did read it, I didn't read the post that said he was off on Wednesdays...

He was great...returned all email questions and phone calls right away. Even though we didn't work out a deal yet, don't hesitate to contact him.

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Talonman! Let me know if I can help in anyway!

Well Craig did read it, I didn't read the post that said he was off on Wednesdays...

He was great...returned all email questions and phone calls right away. Even though we didn't work out a deal yet, don't hesitate to contact him.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
I ordered my jeep from Koons May 12 and have dealt with Craig exclusively. I can attest that you are in good hands. He is very knowledgable, returned calls, texts and phone calls promptly, and has kept me informed of the progress and status of the jeep. I do not live close to Koons but I will be buying my next jeep from them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my jeep from Koons May 12 and have dealt with Craig exclusively. I can attest that you are in good hands. He is very knowledgable, returned calls, texts and phone calls promptly, and has kept me informed of the progress and status of the jeep. I do not live close to Koons but I will be buying my next jeep from them.
g8torjeep -- You and I must be very close. I grew up in the tiny town of Lake City
I now live in the big town of Lake Park, GA.lol

I have just emailed Craig - it looks like a road trip may be beneficial and in my future. Dealers around here -- well, they don't deal.:eek:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
I have been to Lake City many times. I live about 35-40 miles southeast of there and east of GainesvIlle in Melrose so I am buying a one way ticket from there in a couple days. I'm looking forward to the return road trip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts