Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Like the guys above, I use the same ones!

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No reason...just wanted black lugs and gorilla had these

·
Registered
718 Posts
I don't wheel locks as my Jeep is in garage at night. However I wouldn't mind the extra insurance. These look a lot better than stock. I can't stand that one giant lug nut sticking out on each wheel.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
these fit perfect with the srt replicas...sit flush with the lug holes and don't stick out

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I seriously doubt it...they are the same length as the oem lugs.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
R u doing wheel locks for any reason? U really think someone is going to steal your wheels? Just asking
hahah funny that you should say that.... this happened a week after i got my WK1 SRT while it was parked in my driveway... ps i dont live in the hood either hahah

so i would say yeaaaahhh people steal them!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just installed the recommended lugnuts at the beginning of this thread on my '14 Limited with a set of Black Chrome Goliaths and they aren't wide enough to fill the entire hole, leaving roughly an 1/8" exposed ring at the base of each hole.

I'm realizing that they're not the bulge style.

In the WK2 wheels forum, it's recommended that these will fill the ring gap that I've mentioned;

Gorilla Wheel Locks 96643BDX - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing

Any experience?

·
Registered
2015 Black SRT
3 Posts
Hi guys:
I am looking for wheel locks also. In the Gorilla website those locknuts are advertised as black chromed, but in the photo they look black.
Does the Gorilla system may look good with the black chrome spider wheels that came in my 2015?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.