Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there friends! I am buying an exhaust for my 2018 JEEP SRT, can't stand the stock anymore. I have seen many suggesting Borla ,but to me the type s and atak sounds quiet ? I like a deep idle sound , so cords extreme looked quite good to me. However does anyone know is it "too loud" , I want something throtty but not obnoxiously loud that'll be annoying and have the neighbors getting annoyed at. Is there a big difference between cords sport and extreme ? Thanks ! Feel free to recommend other systems as well !

·
Premium Member
SRT8
2,343 Posts
Driving slow it's nearly identical to the Sport.

Here is the Corsa Extreme Just taken few mins ago

And here is the Corsa Sport from about 6ish yrs ago

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Driving slow it's nearly identical to the Sport.

Here is the Corsa Extreme Just taken few mins ago

And here is the Corsa Sport from about 6ish yrs ago
Thank you for the amazing comparision ! I definitely find the extreme having a better tone at idle. Do you find a huge volume difference? I feel the sport isn't too loud , but the extreme ? Hope for something like "thats a really nice v8" and not a "ohh thats so loud" you know !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds perfect,certainly don't mind hearing that exhaust when I'm accelerating! Thank you for your advices, hope you upload more vids on your YT haha!

·
Premium Member
SRT8
2,343 Posts
Hey also anyone looking to buy anything Corsa. Use the Discount Code TomBS25 for 25% off..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts