Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after hearing stories of members getting coupons for 500 and 1000 off Jeep coupons I thought I had to try my hand at entering my info. I enter mine and my wife’s info and cross my fingers checking the mail every day. Today was the day... Big Jeep package in the mail! I run up to the house like that old guy from the Christmas Story saying I won I won I won!

I get it open saying I'll be happy with 500 I don't even need the full 1000. Open up this monster cardboard thing with trailhawk 2013 stuff in it. No damn coupon!! Was a stinking flyer so I could make my own hawk model. Thinking I might make the hawk and bring it to Jeep HQ and peck someone’s eyes out with it. Such a dirty trick...

So no, no coupon for me... Well played Jeep, well played.

Wood Room Table Hardwood Furniture

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
I still haven't gotten the Jeep package yet and I ordered brochures a few times now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I got one of those $500 coupons in the mail from Jeep about a month ago. Says it is good until May 31 and can be used on any new 12, 13 or 14 jeep and can be used with any other offers. It does have a certificate number on it with my name. Al

·
Registered
747 Posts
Just got the same trailhawk mailing today... Nothing in there for dada but my 2yr old will be real excited when he wakes of from nap. "Oooh, big bird!"

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well after hearing stories of members getting coupons for 500 and 1000 off Jeep coupons I thought I had to try my hand at entering my info. I enter mine and my wife’s info and cross my fingers checking the mail every day. Today was the day... Big Jeep package in the mail! I run up to the house like that old guy from the Christmas Story saying I won I won I won!

I get it open saying I'll be happy with 500 I don't even need the full 1000. Open up this monster cardboard thing with trailhawk 2013 stuff in it. No damn coupon!! Was a stinking flyer so I could make my own hawk model. Thinking I might make the hawk and bring it to Jeep HQ and peck someone’s eyes out with it. Such a dirty trick...

View attachment 21690
that was funny. laughing with you, not at you you might want to check with your dealer to see if you even need that coupon. i was advised by my dealer that for some reason i always have coupon from chrysler. they didn't know if it was because i'm on the web sites, jeep and dodge all the time, or visiting the dealerships website, but i've always got a coupon.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Where did you enter your info at??
go to jeep.com and look at the 2014 model of grand cherokee, and there is an option for keep me updated. put your info in there:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Can you just do the email or do you have to opt for snail mail to possibly get the coupon?

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
I tried the email as well... No luck there. Sounds like anyone who got the bonus got it in the mail

·
Registered
369 Posts

View attachment 21690

Be sure to drink your ovaltine! ;0)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts