Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
201 Posts
Hoi out there,
i`m still looking for a manual that covers the CRD, now i found a place named SRM, manuals on cd-rom.
Anyone nows if its ok.
servicerepairmanual.com
ps. this forum is great.
Gr. Jos.
there is one covering it i've fond one loooong time ago , concerning the comander , but it's the same car there are not much differences , I need to find the link again , manual is approx 200MB
:D

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Not sure if this is the same as the zip file that people (including me) are having issue with.
I have loaded it to Box for download in PDF format.

https://app.box.com/s/q9fehwjsxq1t7x0q6kyi

You should see the table of contents and have a easy link to download it. It is only 9.5mb.

·
Registered
chevy van explorer
3 Posts
Thanks for the posts, cap. 9 is ok.
I think i`m going to order the cd, it covers it all.
Gr. Jos.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
201 Posts
Thanks for the posts, cap. 9 is ok.
I think i`m going to order the cd, it covers it all.
Gr. Jos.
There are some in pdf covering all , and not only CRD, I've found in the past , but I need to look after the links in my history

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone!
Greatly interested in 8W section for 3.0 CRD WK/WH, and section 9 "ENGINE ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS" subsection (where the trouble codes and electical diagnostics are located), also for a 3.0 CRD. Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 CRD
47 Posts
I just purchased a 2008 GC CRD. Subscribing to work on getting all the manuals I can for it. Anyone know if there is a stock EGT sensor. I know this thread is a bit old.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is one section, that was not uploaded anywhere - the CRD Electrical diagnosis. So you do not have powertrain OBD-2 diagmnostic codes description.
Then, I think, your "WK" is really a "WH" and may be equipped with some subsistems (power folding mirrors etc) not described in that manual.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts