Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just heard it today I'm hearing a loud creaing noise from the rear end on bumpy roads and sometimes on normal roads... I have a 13 with the regular Laredo e suspension not the air ride.... I've seen some post on clunking but I'm getting more of a creaking noises.... Any opinions?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got my truck back from the dealer and they said they secured a break line but I'm still hearing the creaking noise over small bumps could it be the cold weather? Please help!

·
Premium Member
2018 JGC Limited
548 Posts
As I stated in the other thread, I took the service manager for a quick ride around his parking lot to show him the noise. Try and get someone in the Jeep with you so you can make them hear what you are hearing.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The second dealership found the problem! Tanks burk! It was the rear suspension as decribed!lets hope they fix it completely!

·
Premium Member
2018 JGC Limited
548 Posts
The second dealership found the problem! Tanks burk! It was the rear suspension as decribed!lets hope they fix it completely!
Glad to hear they are working with you. It should fix your problem...well it fixed mine so far at least.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts