Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i been thinking about changing the horn on my jeep, i really tired of the standard horn noise! and though it would be cool to change it up! anyone know of a good website where i can purchase horns? and does anyone have a different horn on their jeep?! if you have videos or something would be appreciated!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,699 Posts
I have the wolo air horns on my Jeep. I cant remember the exact model number but here are a couple of pics and a video.

^You cant see anything.

Here's a video.
Walkaround/Airhorn - YouTube

Now since that video I have had the stock horn wired so that it also honks with the air horn. It makes it nice and extra loud. I like scaring people with it. lol

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats wat i need! haha, this doesnt replace the stock horn?!

·
Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,699 Posts
thats wat i need! haha, this doesnt replace the stock horn?!
Before I had it wired up so that the stocker and the air horns honk, it was only the air horns.

Again that video I posted was before I had the stocker wired to sound with the air horns.

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
clean set up Joe. Sounds good. As soon as I get a chance I am going to throw a set of 3 I had in my car in my jeep. I will say this much if you had em facing down they are much louder. The echoing off the ground adds to the noise hahah

·
Registered
Laredo
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where'd you order those from?! i want one now!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts