Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i do custom powder coating and im located in north NJ. I run a small shop and im availible 24/7 for you guys for drop off and pick up. I know a lot of you guys are strapped for time especially with work and it makes coordinating stuff a pain so if i have a few days heads up i can always make sure im around even if its 3am on a saturday night. I can do anything you need from wheels to valve covers and intake manifolds and everything in between. Once i get some posts, i'll post some pics but for you feel free to check out my website at www.trgcoating.com. If you have any questions you can call me at 973-208-6814. If you dont get me leave a message and i'll get right back to you or of course respond to this post. Hope i can help some of you out in the future:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, that shipping your items to me is also no problem at all. Most of my business is done online. Feel free to google my name, ive worked on tons of forums all over the internet, and ship all over the world.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
guys tom is awesome! i had my grill mesh powder coated from him and it is SICK!!! ill post pics in a bit

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
hehehe gotta get the screws still:) been crazy moving:) ill be doing it this weekend

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
some pics of your work would be great!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
i seen a sample of screen mesh at irf's house awsme job

·
Registered
WJ- Grand Cherokee
107 Posts
wondering if you do rims? can you prep them as well?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.