Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the accepting me into your group. I have a 07 Grand Cherokee limited of course with the hemi lol. Let me start with driving home a few days ago and leaving from a stop sign my upper balljoint decides to come free and holy crap so after jacking it up put upper balljoint back in place roughly and nursing it home. After inspection upper and lower ball joint both riped out of the socket ,broke my brake line and pulled the CV joint out. Got both new upper and lower a arms had to get new bolts they didn't make it in the disassemble process , ordered new brake line. So the issue I am having is the CV joint won't go back in tried slamming it in like everyone says but didn't work it feels like it is in but looking under it you can see it needs to go in more for some reason it just will not go in any more not sure if the splines might have turned so it won't fully go in or not looking to try to get ideas not sure how to get the splines to move if that's what needs to happen a buddy said with the fact that I had to drive it very slowly home a couple short blocks if they may have moved but I just can't figure it out .. any feed back would be great appreciated thanks Gary

1 - 1 of 1 Posts