Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the direction over this way! I'll go ahead and get all these worthless pics on here now...

:sleepy:

My ugly mug :lol:

ROTFLMAO

Just after acquiring my 'Niner

A friend's Dakota

So as not to be outdone...

After one of the many bad storms we had up in Indiana

The small rust spot I need to take care of.

Back home in beautiful Florida

· Registered
14,614 Posts
Welcome!!! Looks like Long Island NY in some of those pics. I Don't miss those days at all...

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
welcome dude! Nice niner you have there!

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
Welcome, I'm glad that you found your way over here!

How's the long trucking road been treating you?

· Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:w00t:Thanks y'all! Glad to be here!!!

Now to join the "Fast Crew" once I can get the $$$ together for building up my 'Niner, though by the time I'm done it could be either still be a built-up 5.9L (possibly with a supercharger), a 6.7L, or maybe even a 7.0L! :rolleyes: Hopefully this next time I'm home I can swing down to Gainesville and see what she'll turn stock in the 1/4 mile.......

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
Run her stock at least once so you can see the improvements later.

· Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome, I'm glad that you found your way over here!

How's the long trucking road been treating you?
Ryan! Hey bro how ya doing?! I''m well, just trying to stay busy with work but unfortunately things seem to be slowing down again badly. The last couple of weeks were really good but so far between all I did yesterday and today was local work near the terminal I run out of. All in all it's been a chitty year compared to what I'm used to! :mad: If it continues like this much longer I'll be making a move elsewhere. Would hate to but gotta do what I must...gotta pay those bills! :lol:

Run her stock at least once so you can see the improvements later.
Most definitely! Hell, I can only put together my build list right now due to lack of $$$. Probably gonna be a while before I can actually start the build/upgrades. But when I do, I plan to have at least 300 whp..... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.