Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland dashboard leather started coming apart on July 2018. No help from Chrysler. Any recall

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland dashboard leather started coming apart on July 2018. No help from Chrysler. Any recall
I’m in Canada and along with everyone, I’m frustrated at the lack of attention by Chrysler to this huge problem—a luxury car with premature interior wear that you don’t see on the most economical cars. A real Brand failure for Chrysler luxury cars and continuing to ignore this issue will no doubt effect their bottom line.

If anyone on this forum has information on a recall or any information that can help, I’d appreciate your feedback.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m in Canada and along with everyone, I’m frustrated at the lack of attention by Chrysler to this huge problem—a luxury car with premature interior wear that you don’t see on the most economical cars. A real Brand failure for Chrysler luxury cars and continuing to ignore this issue will no doubt effect their bottom line.

If anyone on this forum has information on a recall or any information that can help, I’d appreciate your feedback.
F3F569CF-EF41-45A8-A7E7-54592426CB48.jpeg

GREAT NEWS! This just arrived today in the mail. Sounds like FCA is finally doing the right thing. I wonder if threats of class action lawsuits stirred them up a bit. Regardless, I’m relieved this is actually going to get fixed!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Got mine in the mail last week. The vehicle went in today for evaluation. Now, awaiting the part (HUGE part) for replacement. Basically, a full day to replace it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts