Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to successfully negotiate a price below MSRP on a 2014 GC SRT?

Any '12 owners out there trading in? What did you get for your trade?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was able to get my local guy down to invoice, no haggling either.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Easy to get well below MSRP...

(Disclaimer - depending on location and if you're willing to travel if you're in a bad one).

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
You being in Chicago, I don't think that you're far from Pat @ Fields Auto who is a sponsor on the board... I'd talk to him.

Past that, hit up the internet salesman or sales managers at the dealerships around you. It takes some legwork, but it isn't hard. The worst thing that will happen is a salesman will try to blow smoke up your @$$ about some excuse he has and say they can't do any better...

·
Registered
Summit
280 Posts
You being in Chicago, I don't think that you're far from Pat @ Fields Auto who is a sponsor on the board... I'd talk to him.

Past that, hit up the internet salesman or sales managers at the dealerships around you. It takes some legwork, but it isn't hard. The worst thing that will happen is a salesman will try to blow smoke up your @$$ about some excuse he has and say they can't do any better...
You can also try sending a message to Renesis07. He is from Hawk Jeep in Forest Park IL as well as being another sponsor dealer. Go to the vendor section and check it out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got $63500 in San Jose CA. Options include Sunroof, SRT upgraded audio, and tow package. I emailed 17 different Jeep dealers in my area and that was the best I could get. I am going to get them to throw in a trunk mat before I sign the papers :lol:

Did anyone take delivery on the SRT yet? I ordered mine on 3/6 and it went into production yesterday. I'm sure they are trying to get out as many as possible before the end of the quarter.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
No SRTs have been released from the factory yet. At least that was still the case yesterday.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee SRT
48 Posts
According to the tracking thread, there's a few people with tomorrow as their estimated delivery. I know I'm going nuts since mine's been built since 3/7, but I still have no estimated delivery date!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey fleagles..

First post...I'm ready to order my SRT and obviously this is great info. I too live in Nor Cal and it sounds like you got a solid deal in San Jose... I was wondering what dealer you worked with and maybe who your contact was there? Also, did you pay cash or use dealer financing? Any Info would be appreciated...Thanks!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got my SRT from Normandin, but have since had return calls from the guys at Walnut Creek that will do a couple hundred below that. Depending on where you live, I would pick the closest dealer and let them know you already got the $63500 from another dealer, but because they are closer to you, you want to give them your business. I am also #4 in line at Normandin. Not sure how much allocation they have left. Good luck!

·
Registered
61 Posts
You guys are lucky in the US.

I just walked out the door of Eastside Dodge in Calgary. They have an SRT Jeep coming in but want $79k for it. That is about $5k over MSRP based on the options this vehicle has.

They are crooks!:mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts