Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was poking around in settings on my 2018 Tail hawk and I saw a setting under Safety and something that I can't remember right now and I saw a setting for "Default Power Steering Mode" with three options, Sport, Normal and Comfort.

I haven't fount it in the manual but here is my question, aside from using the Sport button, is there any other way to select the Power Steering Mode?

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can. I believe it is under, settings — safety and driving assistance
Yeah it's there. I have mine set to the "Sport" tuned steering, I like the resistance it gives better than the other two settings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I was poking around in settings on my 2018 Tail hawk and I saw a setting under Safety and something that I can't remember right now and I saw a setting for "Default Power Steering Mode" with three options, Sport, Normal and Comfort.

I haven't fount it in the manual but here is my question, aside from using the Sport button, is there any other way to select the Power Steering Mode?
i wasn't aware of the Tail Hawk model. does it assist in helping you pick up chicks? i assume it would make a great wing man. :D i am not aware of any other way to change the steering mode other than from the menu. if the steering mode changes (along with other settings) when you click the Sport button on the dash, i didn't even know that, so thanks for the info. i haven't used that button.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts