Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I share the sights with you guys. I firmly that there are at least 1 - 2 wk2's per ten people here. All pretty much stock, but man, they are everywhere.

· Premium Member
455 Posts
Yes they are. I remember having one of the only WK2 when they first came out and ppl stopped me all the time asking what kind of SUV it was. Now they are all over the place. Guess Jeep has a huge hit on their hands

· Registered
88 Posts
I have just moved to Denver from UK and bought my first Jeep, 2011 Ltd (well first SUV actually!) and I certainly feel in good company.
Really love the Jeep by the way. Everything and more than I hoped for and I came from a MB in UK.

· Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. I'm in Denver too. Let's get a drink! I want to say that almost 80% of them are laredos a few limiteds and one summit. But man, the 14 overland just looks sick.

· Registered
8 Posts
Colorado is definitely a jeep dominating state.. The WK2's have grown on me, i kinda want one.. But I'm still enjoying the SRT WK1. spotting an SRT model around town is not a common thing..

· Registered
623 Posts
You might see my Black Overland crusing I70 on the Northeast part of town :)

I think Colorado is just a great state to own a WK2... it is a great vehicle here for the snow in the winters, getting through the mountain passes, doing some offroading/camping, etc.

However, I would bet anything that Suburu's outnumber Jeeps by 10 to 1 in Denver...

· Premium Member
455 Posts

I think Colorado is just a great state to own a WK2... it is a great vehicle here for the snow in the winters, getting through the mountain passes, doing some offroading/camping, etc.

However, I would bet anything that Suburu's outnumber Jeeps by 10 to 1 in Denver...
and they all drive like shit!

· Premium Member
GC Diesel
195 Posts
I love my 2011 Outback Limited 3.6R but do look forward to towing my camper with a WK2; still waiting for the diesel (at least for now).

Attachments

· Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
159 Posts
Lol. I'm in Denver too. Let's get a drink! I want to say that almost 80% of them are laredos a few limiteds and one summit. But man, the 14 overland just looks sick.

Hey, Thanks! :lol:

Denver here, first Jeep and loving it. I'm kind of all over, but more often that not rolling around between DU and the Tech Center. :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
2011 WK2 Overland
580 Posts
Denver here as well. Got my WK2 back in August 2010 and enjoyed being the only one for a while. Now, at my apartment complex, there are at least a handful of others that I see and at work, there's just as many. Oh well. Gives me an excuse to mod it some more to make it my own. ;)

· Registered
168 Posts
Denver as well. Colorado Blvd, I25 to the tech center is probably the only place you'll see the Jeep. Tons of WK2, hardly ever see a modified one :(.

· Lifer: Old Geezer
Overland
4,607 Posts

Well, the Subies certainly outnumber the Jeeps in the ditches up on Peak to Peak every time it snows. Second seems to be the newer Ford Explorers.

Neither vehicle is particularly inept, unlike the drivers who confuse 4 wheel drive with 4 wheel stop.

· Premium Member
455 Posts
Hey, Thanks! :lol:

Denver here, first Jeep and loving it. I'm kind of all over, but more often that not rolling around between DU and the Tech Center. :thumbsup:
you are rolling in my part of town. Live over in Observatory Park and office down in the Tech Center. Flash your lights if you see a '11 Mineral Grey Overland with a Sharkfin!

· Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And of course on my last day there (driving to the airport) I saw a sick SICK WK2 SRT8. Flat black, SRT reps lowered with red LED's on the front. Just looked absolutely menacing.

And tried to show the wife with the "holy $hit" look at that, and her response was, "look at what"?

Women....

· Registered
Ducati Monster S2Rd
159 Posts
you are rolling in my part of town. Live over in Observatory Park and office down in the Tech Center. Flash your lights if you see a '11 Mineral Grey Overland with a Sharkfin!
I'll keep an eye (or more accurately, my DRL's) out! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.