Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Limited 4X4
817 Posts
If we are still interested even at the $599 price tag can we still go through you or do we have to go through Diablo? Also if we can buy it through you is this price before taxes or after taxes and is shipping free?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,719 Posts
yep...you can still buy from BlackOps...I jsut did.

·
Registered
2013 WK2 ALTITUDE
76 Posts
I'm brand new to tuning. Can these things used multiple times for different vehicles? Let's say I were to trade in my 2013 next year for a 14, would I still be able to use this again?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,719 Posts
as long as you remve the tunes from the vehicle before trading.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me what this tune would do for my 2012 Jeep SRT8?

I'm not sure what I would be buying here....

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
Limited 4X4
817 Posts
Nothing is official, but after doing some research I found out that usually they release the 6.4L and possible the 5.7L tune at the same time or a few weeks apart then the 3.6L tune will be released

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Hey Guys,

Can someone tell me what this tune would do for my 2012 Jeep SRT8?

I'm not sure what I would be buying here....

Thanks!
Hub man,
The trinity device hooks in to the on board diagnostics port and allows you to view and change many engine parameters allowing you to "tune" your engine for many different purposes. There are a few trusted "tuners" that will send you a customized "tune" as a file that you can install that has many of the parameters adjusted for anything from ,more hp, more fuel economy, or both. After a few revisions by the tuner, you can come very close to a real Dyno tune.
But I'm no expert.

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts
Whats the GB pricing??

·
Registered
'12 Durango R/T
271 Posts

·
Premium Member
Limited 4X4
817 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
BlackOps - any plans for a special forum offer now that the inTune DCX is available for us 11-12 WK2 Hemi guys??

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
335.00 shipped is the cheapest I can find them anyone else?

I'm not even sure how they can sell them that cheap I can't do it. Diablosport would be all over us again Everyone can Thank Mongoose for trying to give you a deal last time around and being a Rat!!!

I'm not about to step on any toes again so the answer is gonna have to be no I actually took the Trinities off the website today it's just been a headache and not worth my headache I'm wayyy too busy for the drama. If everyone knew what I was making on them at the last group buy price you would all ask why I even bothered. I was asked by the JG owners to hook members up here first thats the long and short of it.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts