Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WK2 3.6 2015 Limited
Hello!
Since few months I try find resolution why the icon SPEED Warning disapeared from evic where I can set Speed limit warning exceteed.I have this warning and i cannot disable it - this is very annoying. Did anyone have that?

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
2014 GC Limited
101 Posts
This feature is not adjustable with the vehicle in motion.

· Registered
2014 GC Limited
101 Posts
Go to the nav portion of your Uconnect screen, select Nav Settings and in this menu you will find speed limit select this and within this you will find the speed limit alarm setting

· Registered
2014 GC Limited
101 Posts
Good luck:censored::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Alas another one who will not listen when given advice by someone wiser then them:rolleyes::unsure::geek:

· Registered
2014 GC Limited
101 Posts
I see you are using Kilometers and not miles. So I am assuming that you are in Canada and not in the US. With that said I am wondering if this setting is Canadian vehicles only and not in the states. This could be why wr have some confusion here and I apologize for misspeaking about this.

· Registered
1,321 Posts
This may be an option for non-US models. I fiddled with the speed warning option in the nav settings today and all it did was give a voice prompt about reminding me of what the speed limit was whenever I went over by 1+ mph. There was no visual warning on the EVIC screen. Sorry if I misled you earlier in the thread about how to fix the problem.

· Registered
2014 Summit 5.7 4wd 20" tires swapped to 18", added all skid plates
3,220 Posts
Any help would be great. We have a keep and the speed warning setting is missing. We have tried everything but other people have videos with the setting in place but ours is missing and speed limit is set to 20! Please help!
If nothing else you can turn it off. Just uncheck the box. You can also set it to some value higher than the speed limit so it only warns you if you are going XX over the limit. That's the part with the arrow pointing to it.

Gadget Font Communication Device Screenshot Multimedia

· Registered
6 Posts
WK2 3.6 2015 Limited
Hello!
Since few months I try find resolution why the icon SPEED Warning disapeared from evic where I can set Speed limit warning exceteed.I have this warning and i cannot disable it - this is very annoying. Did anyone have that?

View attachment 233299

Thanks in advance!
Hey the same thing happened to me today, but it's in the instrument cluster did you figure how to disable it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts