Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The daytime running light (the LED) outline on my 2015 wk2 overland with the bi xenon HIDs appears to be out. Headlight and everything else works with the assembly. Is there a way to replace just the LED outline or am I going to have to buck up for a new assembly?

·
Registered
2014 Summit 5.7
3,885 Posts
Out on both of them or just one? Make sure its turned on in uconnect and if it so then disconnect the battery wait at least 30 min before putting back on. I had this happen to me after they did a software update and that fixed it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Out on both of them or just one? Make sure its turned on in uconnect and if it so then disconnect the battery wait at least 30 min before putting back on. I had this happen to me after they did a software update and that fixed it.
Just the passenger side unfortunately. Will try the battery trick this morning.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The daytime running light (the LED) outline on my 2015 wk2 overland with the bi xenon HIDs appears to be out. Headlight and everything else works with the assembly. Is there a way to replace just the LED outline or am I going to have to buck up for a new assembly?
Double check the connections on the assembly. I've been told in the past that if the lights are burned out...then a new assembly is required. (but not sure I totally trust what the dealer says)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts