Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second time this has happened. I park at work, turn the engine off, then come back sometimes hours later and the car is running. I carry my keys sometimes in a cargo pocket on my pants, and I thought it might be the remote start, but the car is not shutting off after 10-15 mins. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
324 Posts
Do you have stop/start? Many times you can stop and engine stops and subconsciously you th8nk its off and put it in park and it’s starts. Just an idea I can see it happening

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have stop/start? Many times you can stop and engine stops and subconsciously you th8nk its off and put it in park and it’s starts. Just an idea I can see it happening
I do, but the battery has not been working since I bought the car almost a year ago. (I also hate the feature)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don’t know anybody who actually likes that. Just wonder if that has something to do with it.
I do! :)
But I live in Las Vegas so it actually helps me save $ on gas. (2 gallons per month if I remember right)
I could see that being an issue, hit the disable button next time before you turn off the vehicle. See if it does it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts