Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
very sad

·
Registered
2011 GC Overland
176 Posts
On fire before it went over. I wonder what happened. Recall around the corner maybe??? I seem to remember the new Durango caught on fire at a drive event a few years back. I'm curious what the outcome is once the investigation is over.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
I guess he didn't learn how to Stop, drop, and Roll...

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
That'll buff right out.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep GC Limited
707 Posts
That's a V8. Why was it on fire? Hope his injuries are not too critical.... and makes a full recovery.

·
Registered
'14 wht/blu Overland
210 Posts
That's really unfortunate. There must have been a moose in the road.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Speechless.......

·
Registered
Limited 4x4
1,057 Posts
Not good at all. If the vehicle was indeed on fire prior to plummeting, Chrysler will be sued big time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This accident is indeed terrible, sorry to hear he died.

I am, however, impressed with how tough the Jeep was to break through that concrete barrier.

·
Banned
909 Posts
What the bells goin on in conn. If you read that link at the bottom of the page is the story of another guy that went over a different bridge in a pathfinder, curious about the cause with the jeep though
OP, if they come up with a reason pls post it.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Really sad stuff. If the jeep was, in fact, on fire BEFORE the crash... then there's definitely a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Now for the moderator comment... The first page has some comments on it that were made before we found out the man died. Now that we know, I think we can all agree that we need to be respectful.

I know from experience that we've had family members come and read the forum after we lose a brother (or sister). If you're one of the ones who commented earlier, you may want to consider pressing that little "edit" button. I know no one meant anything malicious in their comments, just making sure we're all aware.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts