·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reverse, interior and brake LEDs for the Jeep WK2

All LEDs for the Jeep
Shop by Car Model - Jeep :: (All Years + Trims) | deAutoKey

-Interior LED kit - choose from red blue or white footwells:
Complete Interior LED Kit for the All Jeep models including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoKey

-Fade in/out like OEM bulbs
-Clean white color temperature & bright
-Won't stay dimly lit when your car is off

Creates a clean more modern look in your interior - get rid of those dull lights:

Brake/tails - very bright error free plug and play:
Red OSRAM 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoKey

-faster light up times = faster reaction time

Reverse LEDs people can see for miles - our LEDs are not only plug and play without errors they also are useful, they are not like other dim models, they are the brightest option on the market:
Complete Reverse LED Kit for the Jeep including including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoKey

These are NOT headlights - they are only reverse LEDs:

Free shipping within the US-we ship daily with a tracking # from the US
True NO hassle Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime customer support

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us:
[email protected]

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
274 Posts
Re: Reverse, interior and brake LEDs for the Jeep WK2

I'm looking to upgrade my reverse lights.

How many lumens are the inner and outer lights putting out?

Does the color of the light from the inner bulbs match outer bulbs?

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm looking to upgrade my reverse lights.

How many lumens are the inner and outer lights putting out?

Does the color of the light from the inner bulbs match outer bulbs?
The diodes do match in color temperature.

We do not disclose to lumens because of inflated Lumens by other vendors, when a customer hears ours are "800" and our LEDs are brighter than a "2000" lumen output LED from a competitor they start to figure it out, but without seeing it side by side and only going by lumens can be deceiving.

But we will guarantee these are some of the brightest LEDs you can get on the market, you will not be upset.

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
8,229 Posts
Re: Bright error free Reverse, tail brake and interior LEDs!

Thanks for becoming a forum sponsor here at Jeep Garage!

-----

Folks, I recently worked with deAutoLED to change out all my rear lamps to LED as well as a few other things. They were a pleasure to do business with and I'm very satisfied with the product and end-results.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for becoming a forum sponsor here at Jeep Garage!

-----

Folks, I recently worked with deAutoLED to change out all my rear lamps to LED as well as a few other things. They were a pleasure to do business with and I'm very satisfied with the product and end-results.
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
274 Posts

The diodes do match in color temperature.

We do not disclose to lumens because of inflated Lumens by other vendors, when a customer hears ours are "800" and our LEDs are brighter than a "2000" lumen output LED from a competitor they start to figure it out, but without seeing it side by side and only going by lumens can be deceiving.

But we will guarantee these are some of the brightest LEDs you can get on the market, you will not be upset.

Thank you
Fair enough. PM incoming as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts

What bulbs would you recommend for the front amber turns?

Can you put together a package deal for all exterior (front and rear) LEDs?

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

What bulbs would you recommend for the front amber turns?

Can you put together a package deal for all exterior (front and rear) LEDs?
Hi, thanks for your interest, we can get you a custom kit for the front as we though those were LEDs already - please email [email protected] - and yes we can get you a bulk discount.

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Grand Cherokee
11 Posts

I agree... I just did the brake lights and Reverse lights.
The brake lights are solid and throw no errors or fast flash.
The reverse lights are blinding...

Definitely worth the investment!

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts

Is there any chance the reverse lights are TOO bright?

What's involved in doing the reverse lights only on the GC? Is this difficult for the fumble-fingered?

Do you have reverse bulbs also to fit the 2018 Subaru Outback?

·
Registered
14 Grand Cherokee
11 Posts

They are not too bright, definitely provide enough light to illuminate the area behind the vehicle. My front windows are tinted so now I can actually see without having to lower them.

There is a write up on how to change out the bulbs, the bulbs on the tailgate are more difficult, but with a trim removal tool, it took me 5 minutes?

·
Super Moderator
8,229 Posts

Bubba', the outside tails and backups are darn easy. The lift-gate tails and backups require a bit of work because of the need to remove the interior panel to get to them. That was actually trickier on my MY12 because, if you recall, I have the flipper-glass and the act of removing the lift-gate interior panel can inadvertently unplug the latch and bend the pins...and that latch will not work even manually without that electrical connection. You also have to take care with the connections to the two interior lamps in that panel. (I suggest you replace them with LEDs at the same time like I did so you can avoid pulling that darn panel again in the future to do it. ;) )

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts

Thanks. What happens if I lazy out and only replace the outside backups?

·
Registered
Black Summit
3,779 Posts

Then you got one yellow and one white side by side wouldn't look right. Either do all four of the reverse or none of them.

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts

But I'll be inside and won't ever see it.

Oh all right.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I agree... I just did the brake lights and Reverse lights.
The brake lights are solid and throw no errors or fast flash.
The reverse lights are blinding...

Definitely worth the investment!
Is there any chance the reverse lights are TOO bright?

What's involved in doing the reverse lights only on the GC? Is this difficult for the fumble-fingered?

Do you have reverse bulbs also to fit the 2018 Subaru Outback?
They are not too bright, definitely provide enough light to illuminate the area behind the vehicle. My front windows are tinted so now I can actually see without having to lower them.

There is a write up on how to change out the bulbs, the bulbs on the tailgate are more difficult, but with a trim removal tool, it took me 5 minutes?
Bubba', the outside tails and backups are darn easy. The lift-gate tails and backups require a bit of work because of the need to remove the interior panel to get to them. That was actually trickier on my MY12 because, if you recall, I have the flipper-glass and the act of removing the lift-gate interior panel can inadvertently unplug the latch and bend the pins...and that latch will not work even manually without that electrical connection. You also have to take care with the connections to the two interior lamps in that panel. (I suggest you replace them with LEDs at the same time like I did so you can avoid pulling that darn panel again in the future to do it. ;) )
Then you got one yellow and one white side by side wouldn't look right. Either do all four of the reverse or none of them.
Thanks for the info and support, you would want to switch out both, these are very bright and won't lie about that, they will ilght up a lot more.

Photo credit:
https://www.instagram.com/kowsrt/

Listing reference:
Complete Reverse LED Kit for the Jeep including including SRT, overland, Laredo, limited | deAutoKey

Photo of reverse from a bit further away:

·
Registered
145 Posts

Just got done installing the interior kit, backup kit, and tails. Everything came packaged and labeled so there's no confusion. All the lights are WAY brighter than stock. I love the backup lights and interior lights.

For those purchasing the interior kit, proper polarity is required for the LED's to dim. Though, they will work either way.

Great company to work with, thanks for everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
274 Posts

Just put in a order for the reverse light kit with Thanksgiving promo 15% OFF everything with coupon code TG15. Looking forward for the result as I drive a lot at night and tend to reverse park almost always. :)

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Just got done installing the interior kit, backup kit, and tails. Everything came packaged and labeled so there's no confusion. All the lights are WAY brighter than stock. I love the backup lights and interior lights.

For those purchasing the interior kit, proper polarity is required for the LED's to dim. Though, they will work either way.

Great company to work with, thanks for everything.
We appreciate the feedback, we really should add that all of our LEDs come labeled as we notice many times the run of the mill LEDs come thrown in a bag with no labels :)

Just put in a order for the reverse light kit with Thanksgiving promo 15% OFF everything with coupon code TG15. Looking forward for the result as I drive a lot at night and tend to reverse park almost always. :)
Thank you - these reverse will really help. Please keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts