Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
CHALLENGERBIZJET - we can try a new setup as it seems those are not working right. When they are in stock we will switch it out with that model. We had these in so many cars for years and for you to have this many issues so quickly we are not sure.

When the new model is out we will advertise and let people know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,277 Posts
CHALLENGERBIZJET - we can try a new setup as it seems those are not working right. When they are in stock we will switch it out with that model. We had these in so many cars for years and for you to have this many issues so quickly we are not sure.

When the new model is out we will advertise and let people know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

I’m so frustrated with this second set that I was going to switch back to the original bulbs tomorrow. At some point after taking them in and out and checking the plug in contacts that you’re annoyed by that bulbs out message and noise coming from your info system on the dash.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #203 (Edited)
I’m so frustrated with this second set that I was going to switch back to the original bulbs tomorrow. At some point after taking them in and out and checking the plug in contacts that you’re annoyed by that bulbs out message and noise coming from your info system on the dash.
Yes of course we understand. We want to help. We can give it one more chance with a brand new 2019 LED diode setup. We are one of the first to have it (cannot say much more). But we did test them in the Jeep and they are great.

If you email [email protected] they can get you a set and try to win you back as a customer.

By the way this will not going forward be the only 3157 we will be selling due to it being brighter - it again was not out until now so we could not sell it in the past but will not be sending out the other model any longer.

As a company we always stay up to date with the latest LED Technology and spend a lot to bring it to market.

Thank you

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,277 Posts
Yes of course we understand. We want to help. We can give it one more chance with a brand new 2019 LED diode setup. We are one of the first to have it (cannot say much more). But we did test them in the Jeep and they are great.

If you email [email protected] they can get you a set and try to win you back as a customer.

By the way this will not going forward be the only 3157 we will be selling due to it being brighter - it again was not out until now so we could not sell it in the past but will not be sending out the other model any longer.

As a company we always stay up to date with the latest LED Technology and spend a lot to bring it to market.

Thank you

How am I supposed to have these series 3 bulbs shipped to me?

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
How am I supposed to have these series 3 bulbs shipped to me?
The team will ship them to you - just contact with your info.

This shouldn't happen they have a small defect rate on this for the amount manufactured but of course as I said before it doesn't matter if you are having these issues and I do apologize.

I feel the new one will be much better for you.

Please email [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
2011 WK2 limited
46 Posts
Can you confirm that any bulbs ordered today would be the new version of bulb? Ive ordered from you in the past and had issues. You were very helpful and willing to send me replacements, but im now having the same issue (right side hyperflash). I understand you now have updated bulb/leds. How will I know I have the updated version?

2011 JGC Limited 5.7

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Can you confirm that any bulbs ordered today would be the new version of bulb? Ive ordered from you in the past and had issues. You were very helpful and willing to send me replacements, but im now having the same issue (right side hyperflash). I understand you now have updated bulb/leds. How will I know I have the updated version?

2011 JGC Limited 5.7
Yes, brand new never before seen design for 2019 - they are out of stock but if you placed an order it will be in queue and ship by 2019.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,277 Posts

2011 JGC Limited 5.7

I’m still having issues with my second set and I’m waiting on this 3rd generation miracle bulb. I’m so tired of this bulb out display and sound I’m putting the stock bulbs back in until these new ones appear.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
I’m still having issues with my second set and I’m waiting on this 3rd generation miracle bulb. I’m so tired of this bulb out display and sound I’m putting the stock bulbs back in until these new ones appear.
They will get you setup - the new ones are really great and been in testing. Did they reach out to get you the new ones right away?

Thank you for sticking with them - they are embarrassed it happened and while it is not the norm it is hard to see any customer not 100% happy. We all feel you will be very happy with the end result.

Our apologies for your inconvenience

·
Registered
2011 WK2 limited
46 Posts
Happy to report I received the new bulbs last week and they have been working flawlessly thus far. A few differences I noticed between the new bulbs and the old: 1) the resting (tail lights on, foot not on brakes) color and brightness seem to be brighter and match the inner tail bulbs much better than before. The tails now look pretty much uniform which is awesome. 2) the difference between brightness when you do step on the brake or activate the turn signal is much less. The difference is clear and not as though it is hard to tell that the brakes are on but the difference is much less pronounced than the older bulbs.

All in all I'm very happy with the setup. No more "bulb out" warnings of hyper flashing.

·
Registered
2014 GC/Overland V8
3,277 Posts
They will get you setup - the new ones are really great and been in testing. Did they reach out to get you the new ones right away?

Thank you for sticking with them - they are embarrassed it happened and while it is not the norm it is hard to see any customer not 100% happy. We all feel you will be very happy with the end result.

Our apologies for your inconvenience

No, no date on the arrival of these third times a charm bulbs.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #218

·
Registered
Black Summit
3,779 Posts
I have the 2019 revision 3157 bulbs in the problem prone MY2014 GC and so far it's working. The problem with the earlier version of the bulb in MY2014 was they would not function correctly in cold temperatures. It was 9 degrees last night and so far they are working fine. Will keep posted as time goes on.

·
Vendor
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
New led for your tails!

I have the 2019 revision 3157 bulbs in the problem prone MY2014 GC and so far it's working. The problem with the earlier version of the bulb in MY2014 was they would not function correctly in cold temperatures. It was 9 degrees last night and so far they are working fine. Will keep posted as time goes on.
Yes the new ones are no joke and really work - brighter/more vivid red and no issues.

To avoid confusion - this is the listing for brake/tail:
True Error Free Red 3157 Brake / Tail / Turn Signal LEDs Fits: Jeep Grand Cherokee & SRT models | deAutoLED

And all LEDs:
Shop by Car Model - Jeep :: (All Years + Trims) | deAutoLED

201 - 220 of 248 Posts