Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually don't drive that much nowadays. In my current car, I use a battery tender when I know it is going to be in the garage for more than a week (I had the unfortunate experience of not doing that before and had to pay for a very expensive new battery). I plug the battery tender to one of the power outlets. So, in the 2014 GC, can I do the same?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I usually don't drive that much nowadays. In my current car, I use a battery tender when I know it is going to be in the garage for more than a week (I had the unfortunate experience of not doing that before and had to pay for a very expensive new battery). I plug the battery tender to one of the power outlets. So, in the 2014 GC, can I do the same?

Thanks.
The power port at the right rear cargo area can be switched to be hot all the time. Otherwise I think the one in the center console is hot all the time, so you could use that one.

Why not just pop the hood and attach the battery tender to the + and - terminals there? Works for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.