Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have an 2021 S Limited 5.7Hemi (think it's called X-Limited in the states). Can anyone tell me the diameter of the exhaust where the tips clamp on? My model has the Trapezoidal exhaust tips and I am going to swap them over for a twin tips. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

·
Registered
798 Posts
On my 2015 hemi Overland/ High Altitude with the same body and tips, it's 2.25".

·
Registered
1 Posts
Answered my own question. Took the standard tips off and the bulge at the back of the resonators that the clamp fits over is 68mm

I was hoping to swap over to a dual tip as well, something like the Netami staggered 3.5" dual outlet but there are a couple of issues I foresee.
There doesn't seem to be enough pipe available to attach a standard style clamp on tip and the pipe also doesn't seem to be centered, though that could be an optical illusion given the angle of the bumper cutouts. I was then considering the Trailhawk dual tip which seems to have the same dimensions as the trapezoid but has anyone tried those on a Summit/High Altitude/Limited to know if they do fit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts