Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm back and in another SRT after my short stint in a Tahoe... I'm looking to keep the exhaust Stock on the SRT but would love to get some tips as I'm not a big fan of the elf ear tips. Has anyone had any luck finding exhaust tips that fit on the factory exhaust? Preferably in black?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help guys?? Or does anyone know what size the stock Exhaust pipe is?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I haven't seen anyone just do tips. I'm guessing the new ones would want to be welded on, any exhaust shop should be able to do it for you. I replaced just the tips on my last car and an exhaust shop charged me 75 bucks to mount them up.

·
Registered
2012 GCSRT8
65 Posts
My '12 has 2.75" pipe. The only issue I could see you having is the short amount of space for a tip. Which is why the factory tips look the way they do. There isn't much depth from the outer edge of the bumper cover to the rear of the muffler.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What the hell is an elf ear exhaust tip ? Yes yes I know what an elf is ! ��

·
Registered
10 Posts
@silver2012 did you have any luck figuring this out? I'm in the exact same situation. OEM exhaust, but want aftermarket exhaust tips. I have been scouring this forum for days and am still at a loss. Please help!

I reached out to Black Ops Autoworks and they told me to get Corsa...I don't want Corsa. I want black.🙏

·
Registered
11 Posts
@silver2012 did you have any luck figuring this out? I'm in the exact same situation. OEM exhaust, but want aftermarket exhaust tips. I have been scouring this forum for days and am still at a loss. Please help!

I reached out to Black Ops Autoworks and they told me to get Corsa...I don't want Corsa. I want black.🙏
Yes, please see here:
I just finished installing Carven tips. I had them for my Charger, but I sold it and bought my Jeep and still had them kicking around. 😎 Plus, IMHO Carven makes some of the best quality stuff I've seen. And they definitely take pride in their work and have good customer service!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts