Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now that I've got your attention :D haha. Well here is the patient I got today that I picked up today for a family friend of my girlfriend. He told me over the phone that the car looked good and paint looked great, I've been on the game long enough to know this was not the case at all and when I went to pick it up out in the sun my fears were very correct. I already told him he's not going to recognize his car when I drop it off and being 9 years old I'm pretty sure this horse didn't look this good coming off the truck at the dealership. Would love to answer questions on process and products as this was all achieved (mostly) with a DA and products you can buy yourself. Here we go:

As picked up, with dog/camaro/boat glamour shot haha

Rear deck/spoiler defects

Hood and Bumper looking good :(

Neglected engine bay

Hood 50/50 tests

Fender

Driver Door

Quarter panel 50/50

Rear

Deck Lid

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well couldn't sleep last night cause all I thought of was finishing this mustang cause I got an S6 coming soon and didnt wanna get behind. So woke up early today and finished her up just a little while ago. Leaving now to to drop it off back to him and cant wait to see his reaction to seeing his baby proper again, thanks for all the kind comments gents!

here we go:

Gotta hit even the smallest spots

Front end looking nasty

50/50 VRT mirror cover

Interior Before

Faded Leather

Dirty Cupholders

50/50 cleanup

Mats

Leather conditioned back to correct color

Dirty Tip

Clean Tip

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
you do some amazing work man... wish you lived in mass i would definitely become a customer of yours.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
nice work...that pony was hologrammed to hell and back. Damn auto car washes....

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,975 Posts
Yeah dude...another car that's been washed with a sandpaper mitt for the last few years...amazing work! I could look at those 50/50 shots all day.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
one hell of a job!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you do some amazing work man... wish you lived in mass i would definitely become a customer of yours.
Thank you sir! :thumbsup:

nice work...that pony was hologrammed to hell and back. Damn auto car washes....
No joke, this is a warning sign to anyone who ever uses auto car washes, not a cheap fix for me to clean it up for him either. Needless to say he is not going back and I was very happy to hear that :D.

Yeah dude...another car that's been washed with a sandpaper mitt for the last few years...amazing work! I could look at those 50/50 shots all day.
Lots of years of improper washing and Michigan weather were not kind to this mustang. Thanks alot man, glad to provide the view :D

Your work is impressive to say the least. :thumbsup:

Thanks you! :D

one hell of a job!
Thanks! she cleaned up nice and to the way it should look now!

Glad to have already answered some questions about detailing, PM's replied too!

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 4x4
393 Posts
Some amazing results, man! Wish I knew a good detailer like that around here. I do okay myself, I guess, but don't have near the time or equipment to do a retoration like that. Looks like you breathed some life back into that pony's finish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.