Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to say goodbye to my new 14 for a few days while I fly out to San Francisco for a buddies wedding. Well I get in to philly tonight and drop off my buddy at home. Heading to grab dinner so I can eat at home and unpack and a damn girl ran a stop sign and boom. I tried to avoid her the best as possible. Locked up the brakes and all but I hit her. She was completely at fault so the damage isn't bad. Going to need a new front bumper and side fender ( drivers side). Yup not a good night!

·
Registered
335 Posts
jeeps r made to survive, we humans r fragile if a car run as over (be lucky if ur alive)

it could have been worse.

good luck man

·
Registered
'10 Nissan Maxima SV
353 Posts
Going to need a new front bumper and side fender ( drivers side)
This could have been much worst, and as others have mentioned, be thankful you were not hurt badly or at all. When you get her back, just give her more love and attention (I'm sure she's happy to know she kept you safe) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya thanks guys and that's what I keep saying to myself, it could be worse...a lot worse... but its just ashame, I love my car as much as I love my family! hate seeing a 2 week old car go into the body shop already!!! keep you guys updated as to what happens

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have them paint all the chrome while its there!

Sorry to hear this happened!

hahah man me and you are on the same page...all chrome in the front grille is getting painted black and all chrome around the windows are getting painted black as well....I guess that's the one plus of what happened??? hahah

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup it all seems like its working out so far...just mainly upset ya know...

thanks AV

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
holy crap Dom! Sorry to hear this bro!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
holy crap Dom! Sorry to hear this bro!
Ahh no worries I've taken what the guys said and realized it could be worse. I just want me damn car to be fixed so I can start enjoying it. Ill tell you what though. I contacted Bridget over at SRT to see of parts are avaliable for it yet and she is helping me out through the whole thing. Between her and my body shop I have complete faith.

It'll be cool ill just be looking on the site everyday I don't have my car and ill be able to get my fix haha

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
glad you're okay man

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry to hear dude! I received my Mercedes Benz ML550 about 6 months ago. And after a week of having it, some kid backed into my while turning onto a main road. He pulled out of the side street too much and then he realized he was too far out so he backed up behind the stop sign, but floored it and hit me. I was soo pissed off. Hate when sh*t like that happens. Hope your ok.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya im perfectly ok, just frustrating...I try to keep my cars immaculate and then stupid crap like this happens and it pisses me off... a year old and it gets hit ok I can live with that....it was a damn week!!!! ugghhhh just gets me rattled

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
a year old and it gets hit ok I can live with that....it was a damn week!!!! ugghhhh just gets me rattled
I hear ya. It just never feels like a new car again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.