Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The work was done by Modern Muscle in Plainfield Illinois. Tuned by Justin Meyers

The Jeep was dynoed at 405/410 rwhp/rwtq. The front drive shaft was removed. The new number now are 527/507 rw. I couldn't be happier with the results. With it being the first jeep that this was done to, there were a few minor issues that come across with the tuning but that was expected by me. It was all corrected and the Jeep turned out great.

Here is how the new setup looks.

Dyno Sheet

Video

VIDEO0007(1) - YouTube

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Holy Cow!! That sounded like a rocket

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
sick!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
awesome and welcome to the forums my friend! After Kooks headers this may be my next performance mod!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
So you no longer have AWD? Good work, good numbers. But I wouldn't give up my AWD in an SUV for it. Do want an SC though!!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
I think he went RWD for the dyno only

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ya think? Maybe, I can see where that would be needed for their work since AWD dynos are rare. If he still has his AWD when all is said and done I'd be interested in knowing more about his setup and cost!!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
yeah...wonder what driveline loss is on these beasts?

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The awd is still present. I will only drive in track or sport mode so that the power distribution is 65/35 rear/front. I don't know the limit of the TC but I'm sure I'm pushing it now. There is a shop being put together by my house (most speed shops are over a hour from me) they say they are going to have a awd dyno. If they get one I will have it on there asap.

·
Registered
2011 Durango Heat
146 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are a few up here, I just don't like the shops they are at.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
That is absolutely awesome. Gives me hope that tuning will come along for the '14s eventually :)

You are completely stock with regards to the motor aside from the blower? What about fuel? Any exhaust work done yet?

Keep us posted, I know I am curious to see how it is after some months of 'spirited' driving :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No exhaust work yet. With the issues that came up during tuning we added a walbro 255 pump. There are also 60# injectors and a boost a pump.

·
Registered
36 Posts
What sort of compression do these HEMI motors run? I think I read it was quite high (11:1?) which is really going to limit boost, even with proper fuel supply...

I'm wondering if maybe 6psi is the max we can run with stock compression.

Any thoughts on swapping out the cam?

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The 392's have 10.9:1. It was said that 6 pounds was the max but I was at 7 pounds before this final dyno pull. The numbers 527/507 are at 6.75 #'s

·
Registered
2012 SRT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have 2 threads going on here about this jeep, one in the performance and this one so please forgive me if info get repeated or it's delayed.

This is what I originally ordered and then added the walbro and threw in some ss braided lines. The original parts ordered; TVS, Bosch EV14 flow matched 60# injectors, Kenne Bell 40 amp boost-a -pump, NGK TR6 plugs, and the trinity for tuning. The Walbor fuel pump was added when issues with tuning and losing fuel pressure started.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts