Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 WK2 EcoDiesel
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just figured I'd stop by and introduce myself.

I picked up my first Jeep a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to play with it much yet, because I've been out of town for work. I found a 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, with the 3.0L EcoDiesel. I'm loving it so far.

I am looking for suggestions as far as what to do first! I'm going to start slow with the modifications, mostly with getting rid of the chrome (yes, I'm one of those kinds of people), and dropping from 20" wheels to 18" wheels. I will say, I am brand new to diesels, so any suggestions as far as mechanical upgrades to increase longevity/reliability are very much appreciated. I have looked in to the GDE tuning, and will be doing that within the next few months based off of the reviews and claims of power/economy gains.

Anyway, I look forward to learning and eventually contributing to the forum here. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
Trailhawk
147 Posts
Hey all. Just figured I'd stop by and introduce myself.

I picked up my first Jeep a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to play with it much yet, because I've been out of town for work. I found a 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4, with the 3.0L EcoDiesel. I'm loving it so far.

I am looking for suggestions as far as what to do first! I'm going to start slow with the modifications, mostly with getting rid of the chrome (yes, I'm one of those kinds of people), and dropping from 20" wheels to 18" wheels. I will say, I am brand new to diesels, so any suggestions as far as mechanical upgrades to increase longevity/reliability are very much appreciated. I have looked in to the GDE tuning, and will be doing that within the next few months based off of the reviews and claims of power/economy gains.

Anyway, I look forward to learning and eventually contributing to the forum here. Thanks for having me!
Can't help with your questions but...can welcome you to the group!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts