Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jeepsters
My first post from Alberta here but I come having owned a 93 and 01 JGC and am now very interested in the 14 because of the 8speed and Diesel option which I believe to be a perfect match. We have come close with the Touareg TDI and X5 diesel but there are things like run flat tires and poor panoramic sun roofs that have bugged us for all that extra money.
I am currently looking on line for any actual dealer ordering sheets so that I can be sure I know what I would be ordering and then be able to shop around for the same group of options. I have seen option lists here and on line but not anything that might have come from Jeep with the details. If anyone out there knows where to look it would make my day

:lol:

·
The Negotiator
5,350 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!! The 1st post in the Ordering Thread has everything that can be ordered for Canada (as well as US). It is the same as what you would find on Jeep.com. Some dealers might not give you any pricing as the Diesel is a ways out before going into production (possible May timeframe).

Canada Order PDF

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information. Now it makes sense to me as I have had a dealer indicate that he had 23 2014 JGC in transit but when I mentioned I was interested in test driving a 3.0l Diesel he did not say much so I now will assume he will try and interest me in a gas model which is not what I am interested in persuring. I did not know the diesel was not in production yet from all the reviews on line. I have waited over two years so a few more months is acceptable....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts