Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Mustang GT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

New guy here from Mass, looking to get a lifted Wrangler soon, hoping to learn a bunch of stuff before I do so.

Currently I have a couple of Fords, one of them would be going buh-bye to make room for the Wrangler :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
My cousin lives in Springfield and my uncle lives out in the Berkshires, and they both have Rubis. Welcome to the tribe!

·
Registered
'13 Mustang GT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man, I almost got a 2003 Rubicon back in 02/03, I was actually selling Chryslers/Jeeps back then, I sold 3 of the first 4 Rubicons we got in :D

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
welcome! im from mass as well. i live south of boston. my buddy lives in woburn im up there all the time.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
Thanks! I may have actually seen your Jeep at one point, it looks kinda familiar ...
maybe? im up there every so often on the weekends... i frequent the bars in the center of town. i was just up there not this past weekend but the one before that.

·
Registered
'13 Mustang GT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe? im up there every so often on the weekends... i frequent the bars in the center of town. i was just up there not this past weekend but the one before that.
I go to the Lowe's in Woburn a lot, my thought was that maybe I saw you somewhere around there, but the memory's a bit fuzzy ...

·
The Negotiator
5,363 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.