Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Fog Lights

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Fastest Jeep Ever 
#1 ·
Just had a thought, there was some question a while back that the TrackHawk would not have fog lights. In the pics below you will see the first one is a pic of a 2017 SRT front end. (Actually has tinted aftermarket covers over the LEDS) You see how the "horizontal bars" are above and below the leds. The second pic we know is the TrackHawk for sure cause it has the hood up in the original pic showing the Hellcat engine. You can see these same "horizontal bars" under the bra if you look closely. The last pic is supposedly a TrackHawk but obviously doesn't have any fogs. Thoughts? I just get tired of seeing pics posted of TrackHawks that are obviously not. Mules maybe, but not the finished product. I am for one not ruling out a different hood, one can only hope that there is something special to set it apart. I guess all our unanswered questions will be answered soon!

Fogs.j
pg Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Vehicle Auto part

See less See more
#2 ·
They're saying that because that's where the air to oil intercooler and heat exchangers will probably be located.

#3 ·
The answers to all of our questions will be known in a little over a week...having trouble sleeping...must stop thinking about trackhawk....

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reactions: Scottina06
#4 ·
Currently both the hellcat cars are missing fog lights, I would only assume the trackchicken will lose them also

#5 ·
Yeah we shall see. I'm just pointing out that the black TrackHawk we saw with the hood up actually has the Hellcat engine and it appears to have the fog lights. The red jeep and the grey one for that matter we saw pics of that was supposedly TrackHawks does not have fogs. If I'm thinking right the list of options on the 18 TrackHawk Milous posted listed LED fogs. Hopefully it will, but my main concern is still that they do it justice with a new hood!

#6 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive tire

I am not sure where this image originally came from. I saw it on IG. However, I love this! The hood, front, wheels, paint, everything.......I have my fingers crossed

#7 ·
View attachment 118746

I am not sure where this image originally came from. I saw it on IG. However, I love this! The hood, front, wheels, paint, everything.......I have my fingers crossed
That's the trackhawk minus the hood and Dodge wheels...

Reactions: JEEP_JUNKIE
#8 · (Edited)
Sorry for bringing and old thread back to life but I’m really not happy with losing my fog lights by jumping to a Trackhawk I swapped out headlight bulbs it’s better but not completely happy.

So I’m asking dose anyone else feel the way and if so has anyone tried putting the SRT fog lights on the Trackhawk?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.