Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few weeks of trying to find a used trackhawk in my area under 85k, I've decided I want to order a new one. I'm trying to avoid at all costs the dealership that tried to sell me a 2018 for 92k, but is my best bet ordering from a FCA dealership in person? I have no problem waiting 6 months if thats what It takes, just want to get the process started. Any help is much appreciated thank you

·
Registered
701 Posts
Visit a dealer and order one. If the dealer you already went to is trying to gouge you then try another dealer. You cannot order one direct from the factory.

Are you in the US? Koons on the east coast seems to be a good place to deal with if you do not mind traveling to pick it up, from what I've read on various forums.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m not sure if the OP is in the US but will definitely recommend Koons if you’re looking to purchase/order a Trackhawk or any other Jeep. I bought my 19 SRT from them after factory ordering it and it was a flawless proces. Seriously considering going back for a new Trackhawk before the order books close on this generation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ditto for Koons. Bought my Limited X from them a few years ago, flew up from S Florida and drove it home. Currently talking with them about ordering a TH. They're willing to do 1% under invoice which from what I seem to find online, is a great deal. Hell, seems a lot of people think MSRP is a decent deal seeing some dealers are adding surcharges on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts