Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I thought all you guys were my friends left me behind and no one was gonna invite me! Lol well as you all can see in my avatar I am currently having some repairs done and should have some new looks here soon also...Hey daniel I need you to give me a call 225.806.3431 I need your shipping INFO.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Hey dude! I guess you missed all the "goings on" LOL! But your on the best Jeep site on the net now! So welcome and enjoy...its only gonna get better!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
We had to go somewhere. LOL I thought everyone knew. I wanted to start a thread saying "Go To JeepGarage.org NOW!!!" But I didn't want to start anything.:slapfight:

JG<---:ftmfw:

BTW what happened to your truck? or are you doing mods?

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
welcome to the best jeep site on the net!!!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Justin! What happened to the clone? Good or bad?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey guys thanks for making me feel at home again been awhile since I have had that feeling...don't get too worried about the bumper just some much needed maintenance if you know what I mean, rock chips and Louisiana bugs are not my friends! I also have some bigs plans otherwise but not gonna say anything till I know that I can make it happen...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vinyl...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.