Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on this? I have everything unbolted but not sure ho to pull off the fender area of the bumper. looks like maybe some guide pins.
Thanks

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Anyone have any info on this? I have everything unbolted but not sure ho to pull off the fender area of the bumper. looks like maybe some guide pins.
Thanks
There's a screw where the fender and bumper meet. You access it through the fender well exactly where they meet.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok there are two HD plastic clips. anyone help me out with a part number? i broke both.

also is there something with the headlight washer that needs to be removed or disconnected?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
ok there are two HD plastic clips. anyone help me out with a part number? i broke both.

also is there something with the headlight washer that needs to be removed or disconnected?

Thanks
The part# for that is in my conversion thread in the wk2 srt forum. Yes...you must disconnect the washer pump from the little cover on the bumper.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I did look at your build but did not see this part. this locks the fender and front bumper together.

there is a part number on this but when doing a search I cannot find anything. Mopar part # 68165071 a??
cannot read the last two but looks like aa.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I did look at your build but did not see this part. this locks the fender and front bumper together.

there is a part number on this but when doing a search I cannot find anything. Mopar part # 68165071 a??
cannot read the last two but looks like aa.
I have been looking at parts diagrams and it looks like the part numbers are

68214328AA

68214329AA

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your welcome, I have to save these in case I break mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts