Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys!

Need your advise, I need to replace my Jeep's front drive shaft (p/n 52853431AA) my jeep is currently at the dealer looks like that drive shaft is not available anywhere around the USA (I know sounds crazy) that part is on back order, I googled that part number and there's a lot of websites that claims they have that drive shaft, however I don't know them and I was expecting that maybe some of you can help me with some recommendations on what to do about it.

By the way, dealer is asking 670$ for the part including labor for a brand new drive shaft and 500$ for a used one.

What do you think?

Thanking you guys in advance for your prompt replies!
I gotta buy a new drive shaft an I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo 4wd. I just need to know if this information is right So I can order one. Thanks
Hi guys!

Need your advise, I need to replace my Jeep's front drive shaft (p/n 52853431AA) my jeep is currently at the dealer looks like that drive shaft is not available anywhere around the USA (I know sounds crazy) that part is on back order, I googled that part number and there's a lot of websites that claims they have that drive shaft, however I don't know them and I was expecting that maybe some of you can help me with some recommendations on what to do about it.

By the way, dealer is asking 670$ for the part including labor for a brand new drive shaft and 500$ for a used one.

What do you think?

Thanking you guys in advance for your prompt replies!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.