Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jeep srt
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i noticed a few times my front parksense would indicate something in front when really there was nothing.

Then it would turn off and show the message that it is unavailable and needs service.
It went back to normal a few times until recent where it just shows that message every time, the led is lit on the button.
Had the jeep scanned and it turns out that there is no connection showing to the front for the parksense. My buddy said it is most likely a broken wire.

Anyone have this issue and if it was a wire ,which one was it?

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the front parksense?

Keep in mind parksensors are clean and i have even swapped some out with good ones and same issue. Unplugged harness from computer and even from the harness to the smaller harness on the bumper.

Terminals look fine

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2014 Jeep srt
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
decided to check it out with a buddy and sure enough it was a broken wire on the passenger front side of the bumper, pulled the bumper out and there it was , fixed her up and everything is back to normal

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it only has rear park sense. But every time I attempt to check the box to turn it on the checkbox goes blank again! Does anyone have any idea on how I can troubleshoot this issue? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and it only has rear park sense. But every time I attempt to check the box to turn it on the checkbox goes blank again! Does anyone have any idea on how I can troubleshoot this issue? Thanks!

Steve. I have 2016 GC. Dash is showing parksense temporarily unavailable. But all my rear sensors are clean and wires are attached.
any ideas???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts