Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having a problem getting the 2nd fuel pump relay recall done? I keep getting postcards in the mail, and emails about having this done, but the dealer says they don't have the parts, and I am on a long list! This has been going on for many months now, has anyone had any success with this?

·
Registered
Latitude X
933 Posts
Is anyone else having a problem getting the 2nd fuel pump relay recall done? I keep getting postcards in the mail, and emails about having this done, but the dealer says they don't have the parts, and I am on a long list! This has been going on for many months now, has anyone had any success with this?
LOL!
Your dealer didn't tell you the entire story.

FCA (now Stellantis) is only allowing 2 kits per dealer, per week.
My dealer has a list something like 20 pages long.
I laughed and said what do I do if I start having problems and he told me they have a 'temp fix' until parts become available.

I'm due for a new vehicle in 2.5 years and I highly doubt that it will be an FCA product....

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, ProCharged 5.7L Hemi
699 Posts
LOL!

I laughed and said what do I do if I start having problems and he told me they have a 'temp fix' until parts become available.

I'm due for a new vehicle in 2.5 years and I highly doubt that it will be an FCA product....
I went to the dealer to have a FOB recoded because of a BCM replacement. They were unable to reprogram my FOB due to they had already used their allocation of Key FOB Codes for the week.

The dealer was only able to obtain 5 - FOB reprogram codes a week from FCA. o_O

That isn't even a part, just a code required to perform a specific software procedure.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL!

They did tell me about the 2 kits per week, and said they will call me when it's my turn, but not how long the list was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts