Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I am unable to change states on my GPS in my Diesel Limited. I can use voice recognition to select a destination in another state, I can scroll the map and select a location in another state, bout I am unable to manually enter:

Where to > Address > Change Country > Australia > Now you can enter your State > City > Address

This is what I get Where to > Address > Change Country > Australia > Queensland > City > Address

If I use voice recognition and go to NSW it works but then the state is stuck in NSW

After I enter Country it defaults to Queensland. Its been at Dealers all day today and they are unable to fix. The have requested an older version of the maps to see if it will fix the problem.

Does this happen with anybody else????

·
Registered
Overlander
24 Posts
Did you have any luck with a fix?.
On our 1/2 lap recently we were unable to select NT and therefore unable to select Darwin as a town and put in a street address, the default stayed at WA, but we could put in POI and it would work, is this the same problem you have?. 2 dealers have not been able to rectify. The Darwin dealer said he had a couple of people with the same problem but Jeep had no fix yet, local dealer had no idea.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I got it fixed but Jeep Gold Coast rolled it back to a 2014 version. Then about a month later a newer version came out and I tried updating again and the same thing happened.

I have left it for now until its next service. I probably wont even bother changing it back as I hardly use it as its just not accurate enough. I prefer google drive on my phone.

You can still use it via voice recognition and change states no problem. you just cant use the touch screen.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the same issue too, dealer scratching their head. They have a rep from FCA coming up this week and said they will raise it with them but to be honest felt more like a brush off.

I tried the latest softwar for the uconnect and of course so did the dealer. But it has nothing to do with the navigation, in my opinion the nav needs a reload but they dont have the software to do it.

Hopefully will get an answer soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts