Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So TH owners, I’m interested in knowing how many miles you typically see out of a tank? 200? Looking for some inputs for around town driving real world gas mileage. I do understand that should be the last consideration :), but just want to be eyes wide open. Thanks!

·
Registered
Trackhawk
158 Posts
325+... Can't help you on city driving mileage since 95% of my travel is highway driving (at 70 to 80mph) w/air on. I'd probably get better if I'd quit some of the "thunderous" passes I make on the road, but that's not going to happen. :lol:

I filled up yesterday and the "range" gauge said ~340.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
How many gallons is tank? Hoping to get mine by this Friday!

Officially, 24.6 but you can fill up past 25. I get about 200 miles per tank

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am getting 320+ with mix of city/highway. On a recent trip, which was all interstate, I got up to 400.

·
Registered
Trackhawk
158 Posts
Just finished a rather long trip of steady ~75mph driving with the AC on all the time. I was intentionally driving conservatively (hard to do in a TH) and I noticed the average MPG kept creeping up. I was really surprised when I filled up and the new "range" came up and said 403 miles. So, you can get pretty good mileage if you keep your foot out of it, but what fun is that!

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Mine says just over 200 on each fill up. Avg 8.8 smiles per gallon! I get on it daily!

I get same mileage. Spend time at a gas station 2-3 times a week. They should give me a best customer discount

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am sitting right around 320/tank. I get on it occasionally. I drive a mix of city and tollway. It is my daily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts