Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another satisfied Aussie WK2 JGC owner. Mine's a CRD Limited in mineral grey with off road pack, Visual Garage shark fin fractal antenna, bull bar by East Coast Bullbars, Thule aero roof rails etc. I love my Jeep, and carry my Jackson Coosa fishing kayak to my local fishing spots. I retired last November, so the Coosa has been getting a solid workout. We're currently about 3500 km from home having towed our caravan (trailer home?) to Western Australia, currently in Albany.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like your Avatar! I am a volunteer firefighter with the Country Fire Authority in Victoria, Australia. I was a Brigade Captain for 15 years, but have relinquished that role and now focus on actual firefighting and command and control as a Sector Commander, Div Com, Ops Officer, Strike Team Leader and whatever they need me to do.

·
Premium Member
2005 WK
2,396 Posts
Welcome!!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Like your Avatar! I am a volunteer firefighter with the Country Fire Authority in Victoria, Australia. I was a Brigade Captain for 15 years, but have relinquished that role and now focus on actual firefighting and command and control as a Sector Commander, Div Com, Ops Officer, Strike Team Leader and whatever they need me to do.
Wow that is awesome! I'm a Lieutenant on our dept and on the County Dive team for rescue/recovery. The chief is grooming me to move up as others don't want to and I take charge a lot of the time. Stay safe!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts