Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a kit to replace all of the exterior chrome on the 2013/2014 grand Cherokee SRT or does it need to be painted. I want to black out all of the chrome parts. Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a kit to replace all of the exterior chrome on the 2013/2014 grand Cherokee SRT or does it need to be painted. I want to black out all of the chrome parts. Thanks
No kit for the trim pieces, paint or vinyl is what I have seen others do so far. You can purchase the badging blacked out from various vendors (applies to 12/13's).

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
I used the vapor and alpine "jeep" badges, pulled the front two lower bumper chrome rings off with trim sticks and had them painted PX8 black, pulled the grill off to remove those chrome rings.,,again px8 black. I used a 60" x 36" roll of 3m 180 scotchprint vinyl in gloss black for the window surrounds. I replaced the rear bumper step pad with a black ops carbon fiber step pad. I also removed the grand cherokee from the side.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know of a thread or were to find directions for removing lower grill chrome trim ring on a MY14 GC Laredo

·
Premium Member
Silver Altitude
186 Posts
Scott how did you score the Black Ops rear step pad? I would love to order one. Who can I contact at Black Auto? Thanks in advance

2012 WK2 Altitude: BWoody SRT sway bars, K&N CAI, Morroso Billet Catch Can, debaged, chrome pedals, BBK 85 throttle body, Xenon HID fogs, Borla Cat-Back exhaust

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
They no longer manufacture them. You could contact them and.see.if they may have some left

1 - 8 of 8 Posts