Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,632 Posts
Just wait til Harrison (HarryBallZ) and Wade (CentralTexHemi) sees this thread, they love these products.
And in about a week I'll be showing you guys both of my jeeps after a nice paint correction using the Gloss-it line. I'm itching to use the Cyclo now :D.

A lot of the pro detailers love this product line, and for what I've seen I didn't want to use anything else.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just wait til Harrison (HarryBallZ) and Wade (CentralTexHemi) sees this thread, they love these products.
And in about a week I'll be showing you guys both of my jeeps after a nice paint correction using the Gloss-it line. I'm itching to use the Cyclo now :D.

A lot of the pro detailers love this product line, and for what I've seen I didn't want to use anything else.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
Yes i also recall harrison and wade loving/using gloss-it products.

·
Registered
2008 WK SRT8
277 Posts
i have used their products and absolutely love them. Only products i use on my jeep

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks Greg - from your mod list it looks like it's a monster on the streets! My 4 door JK is just getting started in the mod process, just spent $2K on a roll cage.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Dude..... GI is here! SAAAAWEEEEET!!!!! I do love their chit like posted above. Rich is for sure the guru! Love my Cyclo too. I need to do a good detail soon. Gonna have to place an order soon fo sho. I think I posted my correction pics here somewhere. Their stuff works guys. Hook up!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dude..... GI is here! SAAAAWEEEEET!!!!! I do love their chit like posted above. Rich is for sure the guru! Love my Cyclo too. I need to do a good detail soon. Gonna have to place an order soon fo sho. I think I posted my correction pics here somewhere. Their stuff works guys. Hook up!
When do you order don't forget to enter this forum's discount code - it's our way of saying thanks for being a member of JeepGarage.org!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.