Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just temporarily. I'm out for a week and won't be anywhere near a friggin computer, tablet, and hopefully mobile device. I'm trying for a true vacation. Just figured I'd let you douche-nozzles know so you're not cursing me for not responding. JeepGarage needs and "out of office" notice...hahahhah.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Enjoy buddy!!!

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
The love is underwhelming...

Enjoy vaca - we all need more of that!

·
Amber Instigator
3,186 Posts
He's gonna be back soon and he's probably gonna be in his vacation's over "mood":mad::mad::mad::lol:

·
Registered
896 Posts
...just temporarily. I'm out for a week and won't be anywhere near a friggin computer, tablet, and hopefully mobile device. I'm trying for a true vacation. Just figured I'd let you douche-nozzles know so you're not cursing me for not responding. JeepGarage needs and "out of office" notice...hahahhah.

:rolleyes:
Pls come back, we miss you.

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I WANNA GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Thanks guys...I had a hard time sleeping every night knowing there was various Jeep talk going on without me.

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
04 WJ Columbia Ed
980 Posts
That certainly looks like the coast of Lake Erie in the Cleveland area...

or NOT!:poke:

·
Amber Instigator
3,186 Posts
Don't know where that is but it looks like a place that only the SRT crowd can afford. Something you're not tellin' us? Seriously looks like a great relaxing time but get back to work and resume being miserable like me. Don't fret seeing your WJ on jack stands (That garage of yours was locked up like Fort Knox) but I had to stop up and borrow a few things to see how they would look on a lifted rig. I'll bring them back soon............ish...................:giveup:

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HEHEHEH...you're damn right it was locked up like Fort Knox. Even the toolboxes got locked inside the locked garage. Don't forget, I'm originally from NJ. I lock everything.

Oh, and I drive a 10 year old rig so I can occassionally afford to go and do stuff like this. Very, very occassionally. I'm already thinking about next year though. I need to buy less carbon fiber...hahahhaha.

St Kitts is relatively close to Puerto Rico. I actually spotted a few Jeep vehicles on my trip too. Mostly WJs and Wranglers. Those crazy people all drive on the wrong side of the road down there too. Previously a British territory....

·
Amber Instigator
3,186 Posts
That sounds and looks like a really nice place,bro. Glad you guys had fun. I know where you're coming from on the old vehicle thing. Honestly I don't know how we used to do it. Oh that's right we rented and didn't have kids.:lol: If we had new vehicle payments now my vacation would be sitting on the porch with a beer watching them rust. Hopefully we'll still be able to salvage some kind of vacation this summer but if not we're still going to fly to Miami this fall and hang with my boy for a week or two. Got that to look forward to.

·
Registered
2013 JKU Sahara
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sounds and looks like a really nice place,bro. Glad you guys had fun. I know where you're coming from on the old vehicle thing. Honestly I don't know how we used to do it. Oh that's right we rented and didn't have kids.:lol: If we had new vehicle payments now my vacation would be sitting on the porch with a beer watching them rust. Hopefully we'll still be able to salvage some kind of vacation this summer but if not we're still going to fly to Miami this fall and hang with my boy for a week or two. Got that to look forward to.
Oh it was...I highly recommend both islands. No way in hell I'd be able to afford it if we had ankle-biters running around. I love kids (some) but damn they're expensive. It ain't like it used to be where you can have a kid or two and someone could stay home. Dual incomes are almost mandatory these days.

Anyhow, I just want to make sure you know that you should probably check your rainbow beach umbrella if you're going to Miami. I don't think you can get that through security as a carry on. I hope you get down there and get to hang with the son. I know I value the time I get with my old man. He and his wife actually came with us on our trip. It makes vacations better because the wife has someone to shop with and I have someone to smoke cigars and gamble with. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.