Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

541 - 556 of 556 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Can someone confirm that your MY18+ has illuminated cup holders. My MY18 TH cup holders don't illuminate and just want to confirm before I pull apart looking for a loose connection.
Mine does but any chance that's part of the Lux II option group?

p.s. My build sheet shows "CWPS Illuminated Cupholders," which implies that some might not have it.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
My build sheet says I have illuminated cup holders. But to tell you the truth I don’t know if they are illuminated for the simple fact that I have not driven my JGC TrailHawk after dark. I’ve had my JGC TrailHawk since the 4th of October and it’s only got 350 miles on it. lol 😂

·
Registered
2 Posts
New owner - Velvet Hemi

Well I was still happy with my '14 Hemi Overland but it was totaled a few weeks back, very safe cars/suvs I'll say. Went with a '17 Trailhawk this time. Delivery pic:

Next morning:

Front windows are tint-matched now, replaced all door speakers with the Kappas I installed in my Overland(thank you Allstate), rear splash mat, etc. I'll do an intake and install the "Jeep" 4" tips as soon as the dealer/FCA fixes my bent exhaust issue. Clear coat is terrible on this one, may do a heavy polish at some point to remove some of the wavy/gooiness in it. Guessing the pearlescent paint makes these flaws stand out. Not much else planned for this one.

I miss the Overland interior somewhat but the electronic updates are nice, like the active cruise/lane departure system as well as the steering modes on the newer models. Nice new dealership experience so far.

What are people getting for their take-offs? I may end up keeping the wheels if it's not worth messing with.
Lookin good! What kind of wheels/tires are you running and do you have any kind of lift on your set up?

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Can someone confirm that your MY18+ has illuminated cup holders. My MY18 TH cup holders don't illuminate and just want to confirm before I pull apart looking for a loose connection.

Btw all other illumination is working..
I can honestly say that my 2019 JGC Trailhawk has illuminated cup holders. In the 4 years of owning a Jeep Grand Cherokee I never paid attention to the cup holders.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts

Btw all other illumination is working..
My build sheet says I have illuminated cup holders. But to tell you the truth I don’t know if they are illuminated for the simple fact that I have not driven my JGC TrailHawk after dark. I’ve had my JGC TrailHawk since the 4th of October and it’s only got 350 miles on it. lol 😂
I can honestly say that my 2019 JGC Trailhawk has illuminated cup holders. In the 4 years of owning a Jeep Grand Cherokee I never paid attention to the cup holders. I can for a fact confirm that the cup holders in my JGC TrailHawk has cup holders that illuminate. Because of your question I actually went out after it got dark and drove my JGC. LOL ‼ 🇺🇲

·
Registered
2017 WK2 Trailhawk
5 Posts
Loving my 2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. I have had it for 1 month, new jeep owner. Installed 1.5 inch spacers, red spiked lug nuts and red painted calipers. Thinking about rock rails and roof racks next!
I got the exact same BORA 1.5" spacers... love the look! I'm moving to 20X9 w/ +30 offset, interested to see how it looks without the spacers and if I'll want them again!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I got the exact same BORA 1.5" spacers... love the look! I'm moving to 20X9 w/ +30 offset, interested to see how it looks without the spacers and if I'll want them again!
I have been thinking about putting some of those on my JGC TrailHawk. Any pictures?

·
Registered
2017 WK2 Trailhawk
5 Posts
I have been thinking about putting some of those on my JGC TrailHawk. Any pictures?
Yes sir! See below. Really like the wider/beefier look and no rubbing issues w/ 265/60R18 tires (get's close in park mode).

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got mine about a month or so ago:

Smitty Built Beaver Step & BF Goodrich KO2's 265/60R18

Aries 3" Rocker Steps

No engine mods yet. Looking at maybe getting a push bar next so I can mount some LED lights...just trying to find one that I like.
Did you have to remove that black skirting before installing those rocker steps?

·
Registered
GC TH
402 Posts
Did you have to remove that black skirting before installing those rocker steps?
It doesn’t look like he did for those, but you do for most rock rails, with or w/o the built in step. It’s pretty simple to remove them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lookin good! What kind of wheels/tires are you running and do you have any kind of lift on your set up?
Black Rhino wheels with BFG K02s. I'll have to get the tire size, don't recall. Just have the normal air suspension but I leveled the front with replacement sensor levers. Nice mod.

·
Registered
2017 GC Trailhawk
88 Posts
Some are talking about how Jeep changed the seat midyear in 2017, could someone elaborate on the suede inserts or not. Also, how do you check the build date?

edit: checked my build sheet and it says august production.

541 - 556 of 556 Posts