Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Trackhawk
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Congrats on the new order! I have a feeling you’ll be seeing it in person sooner rather than later. I ordered a 2019 SRT in the second week of March and it was built and in transit in about two weeks. They’re really pumping these out at JNAP. Hope to pick mine up in a week or so. Looking forward to seeing some pics when yours arrives.

Any reason in particular from going from a ‘17 to a ‘19 SRT?
Funny story (in a weird way)... shortly after getting my 2017, I went through a divorce and decided to part ways with it in order to protect myself financially. I wasn't sure if an $800/month (Canadian) lease payment would fit into my new life.

I was lucky to find a car dealer in the Toronto area who paid out my entire lease AND covered all the transfer fees. We did it ALL through my local Chrysler dealership, and I was able to walk away from the Jeep without it costing me a penny.

I ended up buying a 2008 Caliber SRT4 and driving that until everything settled, and now i'm back in a strong financial position once again, so, I WANT MY JEEP BACK!

I decided to pull the trigger on this 2019, and this time decided to purchase it rather than leasing.

My long term goal is to pay this one down as fast as I can, then use the equity to trade into a 2nd gen Trackhawk down the line (maybe 4-5 years?)

We'll see what happens.

I LOVED my 2017 Jeep SO much... it was heartbreaking to let her go. I'm super excited to get into the 2019 SRT. :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I LOVED my 2017 Jeep SO much... it was heartbreaking to let her go. I'm super excited to get into the 2019 SRT. :cool:
Glad to hear you’re getting back in the car you wanted. Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the new color. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
No Rhino available on the 2020's. The closest color now is Sting Gray. I really think Rhino looked better.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts