Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
4,950 Posts
Nice! Simple Sexy and to the point! How you like magnaflow I might switch over but NOT as loud as yours when I go to your shop to get my exhaust fixed

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
4,950 Posts
I like it bro, flows real well. Don't worry yours won't be as loud. Actually I'm thinking of going to a 22 in muffler because it's just too loud for my taste

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
You make alarms go off I'm actually about to YouTube and see the different sounds Jeff told me they flow better

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
4,950 Posts
Yup that'd be the way to go. Instead of doing a y pipe I went with a magnaflow dual in single out muffler. Actually longtubes may make that sound worse. The cast iron manifolds actually deaden engine sound quite a bit which the headers will kind of pronounce. I know a place but it's expensive, however Alex might. I haven't had to have had a smog done yet.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
I know a shop that will do the job but you get what you pay for I will most likely have to get my welds redone. It sounds like my problem is sleeps problem next to another car or against a barrier sounds like a hole bubbling I hate that shit so I'm taking it to another shop.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.