Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 60 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Lol. When i was in Tennessee, my buddy as a joke tried to rat me out to some cops how i didnt have cats on my jeep. Loved their response. "We dont care. As long as its not too loud we could care less." Then i started it. They was impressed that sound was from a V6 lol.

Wow what a douche

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Project Six Shooter V2 / ROUSH Prototype Tech
2000 Grand Cherokee 4.0 w/Select-trac
9,250 Posts
Wow what a douche

I know right lol. We helped eachother to many times tho. The cops reply made my day tho

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Oh I was talking about my muffler to Jeff. Also yes but it's a pretty penny as well

I have heard some sketchy things about those dicey smog shops tho. Like you'll drop your nice car off with them and next thing you know the car is gone and so is the shop!

·
9,250 Posts
I have heard some sketchy things about those dicey smog shops tho. Like you'll drop your nice car off with them and next thing you know the car is gone and so is the shop!

One of the reasons i do all my own work lol

·
9,250 Posts

·
9,250 Posts
Jeff I need a set of high flow cats pretty cheap. What's good?

Magnaflow has some wire spun high flows.... then theres kooks, bassani. Flowmaster even has some "high flo" ones too

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Magnaflow has some wire spun high flows.... then theres kooks, bassani. Flowmaster even has some "high flo" ones too

What's gonna be the cheapest?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Eighter magnaflow or flowmaster...

I am past the engine handling limit of the magnaflow high flows I believe. According to their website max is 6.2l

·
9,250 Posts
I am past the engine handling limit of the magnaflow high flows I believe. According to their website max is 6.2l

On what size cat tho? If thats the case then you may need the kooks ones but they are pricey

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Just measured and realized my front sits at 36.5" from the fender and my rear sits at 35.5" so my front is a whole inch higher. Not cool it should be level

41 - 60 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.