Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but just sending out a reminder that the Group Buy Program is still indeed going on. I have several of you contact me to see if it is still going on, at which it is. The current pricing structure is strong on all models.

If you are interested in a Factory order or an In-Stock vehicle, please email me and I can let you know what the price would be.

Again as always, only email me, as I am the only one who handles the program.

Thanks,

Craig Benner
[email protected]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Question as my gf recently had a car accident and is in need of a new car (she is okay).
I bought my Jeep through Koons back in 2014 when Nadar was running the group sales. Had an awesome experience with the dealership and everything. Still own my Jeep to this day. Anyway, the gf wants a Toyota Highlander. I do see that there is a Koons Toyota. Is there any way of knowing if some sort of similar deal is offered through Koons Toyota or anyone to contact? I'm out of Long Island NY but would travel for the right deal. Thank you.

·
Vendor
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately not. I am the only one in the Koons Company that does the Group Discount. But if you want to contact Daniele Bava in Koons Tyson's Toyota, he would be able to assist you.

Question as my gf recently had a car accident and is in need of a new car (she is okay).
I bought my Jeep through Koons back in 2014 when Nadar was running the group sales. Had an awesome experience with the dealership and everything. Still own my Jeep to this day. Anyway, the gf wants a Toyota Highlander. I do see that there is a Koons Toyota. Is there any way of knowing if some sort of similar deal is offered through Koons Toyota or anyone to contact? I'm out of Long Island NY but would travel for the right deal. Thank you.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
1,296 Posts
Hey All,

I know I haven't posted anything for a while, but just sending out a reminder that the Group Buy Program is still indeed going on. I have several of you contact me to see if it is still going on, at which it is. The current pricing structure is strong on all models.

If you are interested in a Factory order or an In-Stock vehicle, please email me and I can let you know what the price would be.

Again as always, only email me, as I am the only one who handles the program.

Thanks,

Craig Benner
[email protected]
Craig, I sent you an email asking for a price. Thanks - Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts